- You will never guess what is the most popular beer at Goldstein's - Mikey is still in shock.
- Growers" is a funny beer name, okay?
- Sparging is so hot.
- Where is all the stout making advise?
- Are you allowed to be a true Beer Geek if you don't use the term "aqueous"?
- This may be the first time multiple milkshake IPAs are drunk on the show.
Remember to make your best Fuchi Face while you listen.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: RadPerfectPour259.mp3
65.8MB | 2:23:53 | Fowl Language
SUPPORT THE SHOW AND CHECK
Subscribe to the show in Apple Podcast.
Subscribe in Google Play.
Sign up for Mikey’s Top Pour craft beer newsletter
HOSTED BY: Nick. Matt. Mikey.
MUSIC BY: Sunburns
Drop Us A Line: Email Perfect Pour.
Donate to us on Patreon.
Our “send swag” to us address/Self Addressed envelope for stickers:
The Perfect Pour – co Mike Seay.
2037 W. Bullard Ave #153
Fresno, CA 93711