When ya gotta have a Bro Beer, ya gotta have an 805... bro. That's right, somebody on the show may have had a Firestone Walker 805. Some other things that happen on the show this week:
- Is a crowler better than having a 16oz can?
- People are not ordering off the "Chalkboard" enough at Yardhouse.
- Craft beer inside a kid's amusement park?
- The goodness of Alpine in Ohio.
- How does a Baby Parabola hold up?
- The Power of Love...for beer.
- What is micro-dosing in a taproom?
There is a lot more but those are some of the things. Check it out:
51.5 MB | 1:52:38 | Bad Language
SUPPORT THE SHOW AND CHECK SOME LINKS:
- Sign up for the Perfect Pour newsletter
- Donate to us on Patreon.
- HOSTED BY: Nick. Matt. Mikey.
- MUSIC BY: Sunburns
- Drop Us A Line: Email Perfect Pour.
- Review us and subscribe on iTunes. Subscribe in Google Play.
- Talk to us on our Facebook page and Google + page.